OUR CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements on behalf of our clients, including commercial lease agreements and franchise agreements
- Establishing companies, trusts, partnerships, joint ventures, and other legal entities
- Structuring business relationships and transactions between our clients and third parties
- Purchase and supply agreements
- Company MOI's and shareholders' agreements
- Providing advice on consumer law related matters
Our keen understanding of the challenges that characterise the corporate environment enables us to provide clients with advice that is not merely legally sound, but strategically relevant.
We endeavour to steep ourselves in a thorough knowledge of our clients’ industries and the unique circumstances within which they conduct their business, so that we render legal services that are of optimum value and applicability to the needs of each client.
There can be no doubt the present economic environment is underscored by volatility, disruption and uncertainty. When it comes to navigating complex legal issues in these challenging times, our clients know that they have access to advice that will equip them to make sound decisions.
Jacobs & Associates strives to provide our corporate and commercial clients with legal insights that they can rely upon, thereby ensuring that they retain their competitive advantage and are empowered to capitalise on opportunities for growth.